Thursday 31 January 2008

Fabric organisation?!

I'm thinking of how on earth to organise my fabric collection. At the moment it's currently in giant plastic tubs with lids or in a few washing baskets. Not very helpful for viewing my full range of fabrics, and also not very useful in keeping my limited space tidy! I have some storage drawers from Ikea, but I don't think they're going to be helpful either because (apart from being currently in use) they're just too deep.

I'm currently going with the idea of some wide, but not too deep shelving - and not drawers. I think I'll store the large quantities of fabric into the big plastic tubs. Hmmm. I think this idea needs some more research.

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Your blog is fabulous. So many interesting things to read about and look at. I have had a lovely time reading and exploring.

Cheers
Cathy

Medicine said...

I think I'll store the large quantities
of fabric into the big plastic tubs.