Saturday 12 January 2008

Getting it together

I've finally decided to create a place dedicated solely to tracking my creative endeavours. I got tired of making things or doing things and forgetting how I did them, or why, or where I got the idea from. I rarely stick to a pattern or recipe but I can never remember what changes I made! So naturally, my scientific background told me to create a blog, my laboratory book for my cooking, sewing and gardening (let's face it, they're all really a science but in a different context). I tried a paper scrap book to put all my bits and pieces in, but it just didn't work. I couldn't quickly do a search for 'mango chutney' and my favourite recipe just pop out at me. So here it is!

1 comment:

Dr. Health said...

I rarely stick to a pattern or recipe but I can never remember what changes I made! So naturally, my scientific background told me to create a blog, my laboratory book for my cooking, sewing and gardening!!!