Friday 28 March 2008

Oh gosh...

It's been over a week since my last entry... oopsies! I had intended to post an entry about baking hot cross buns but they were quite a failure and not really worth mentioning...

I've been hanging out over in Adelaide with Gib's relatives. We were staying with his grandmother who is an absolute champ. I want to be as fit and cool as her when I am a grandmother!! She also had a pair of adorable oven mitts that fit my tiny little hands perfectly! And what's more, they had a gorgeous owl print on the outer layer of fabric. So I took a trace and will have a go at making it this weekend. Will let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Dr. Health said...

We were staying with his grandmother who is an absolute champ.
I want to be as fit and cool as her when I am a grandmother.