Wednesday 13 August 2008

Too much cute

I've been a little pressed for time of late. You know, busy but with nothing to show for it. No time to download photos from my camera even. So I'll present you with some things that I have been oggling over and drawing creative inspiration from when I should have been working.

There is one thing that makes me go weak at the knees: cute food accessories. And no one knows how to do that better than the Japanese. Oh, these make me melt!

Bento lunch box from sugar charms

Bento lunch box from sugar charms

Apple coasters that I purchased from Daiso

Monkey mayonnaise containers, with banana scoop! From sugar charms

Little animal sauce bottles available from ebay

Adorable mushroom bento lunch boxes

Animal clips by Denise Cortez

Decole animal face jugs by SmileOvni

Decole ketchup by cutesypoo

Decole mushroom tea pot by glumpire

3 comments:

kt said...

Hello!

I love that top lunchtop, the tea pot and the mushroom lunch boxes so cute!

Hows your sassy apron coming along? I have no inspiration at the moment either - all the fabrics are just blah! Are you going to be doing any printing? that would look so good!

Liesl said...

They are all very cute ... but the Decole ketchup bottle is especially good. I'd like one of those!

Alexis said...

Almost unbearably cute! Thanks for sharing those!

Alexis from knotsewcrafty.typepad.com