Friday 10 October 2008

Back soon!

I apologise if you've commented and I haven't replied... or haven't quite got around to checking all of your blogs of late... (I also have a meme from August Street which I had in my mind for about a week to do then totally forgot about til yesterday! - Oopsies, will do it when I come back!). I handed in a draft of a literature review to my supervisors yesterday and in just a few hours I'll be in Tasmania! I have to say a big thank you to Gina who sent me over a bunch of literature from Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife for all of the cool outdoor things to see when we head to the south of state.


View Larger Map

So I'll be back sometime next weekend! Be good while I'm away!

3 comments:

kt said...

ooh Tasmania is so pretty. I especially loved the Hobart Harbour. so much nature to see enjoy soaking it all up.

enjoy yourself so much :)
x

Gina said...

Oh I hope you two are having a fabulous time here! The weather's been a little ordinary last couple of days..but should improve.. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back..and seeing some pics! Gx

Sarah C said...

For when you get back....
I gave you an award on my blog. Go check it out.

sarahscorner.com